Canon VIXIA HF-200 Video Camcorder TEST

Posted by Cheryl P. | 8:00 AM
I looked back at this video I did a little 'back and I apologize for the bad quality of images. I had the camera long enough to figure out how to upload the best quality. These are some of my other videos, they look better, but when I see the original AVCHD file compare badly. The picture quality really drops in three stages. The original AVCHD files on your computer with "Lite Splash" and that is impressive to read. If it is converted to WMA format at 720p seems goodand if you load the WMA to YouTube loses at least 30% the quality of images. Then, from the original file on Youtube, you lose about 40% of the original video quality. Youtube is degrading for both video and audio quality notorious. It should also not be named, but HD HQ, because the loss of video quality. Note for those who want a good low light quality. (1) Use the highest quality setting (MXP) and set it in "Cinema - the two are combined Knock Out 95% of low-light conditionsKorn, destroyed the video. You can use the setting of inferior quality and the difference in communication outside much, but the inside in low light, you really see the difference. This is a fantastic camera. I heard a lot of the camera is not complaining, but the lack of editing software. About ships I said, read reviews, and a man who Corel VideoStudio Pro X2 a great job. I downloaded the trial version (30 days) and have run without problems! If you want a simple solution is all.Here ...